From my inbox:
Join hundreds of campaigners and thinkers at UK Feminista’s national conference to debate key issues facing women today and how to build a feminist future!
Featuring workshops and seminars organised by leading feminist organisations, including: Fawcett Society, Abortion Rights, OBJECT, Southall Black Sisters, Women for Women International, Imkaan, Women’s Resource Centre, Platform 51, Rights of Women, Centre for Women and Democracy, Women’s Environmental Network, End Violence Against Women coalition, Imkaan, Women for Refugee Women and the White Ribbon Campaign.
About FEM 11: It’s an exciting time for feminism in the UK, with activism on the rise and protests hitting both the headlines and the streets. But it’s also a time of immense challenges. Abortion rights are under attack and the cuts are eroding women’s economic independence. Women are relentlessly objectified throughout the media and the female power vacuum at the heart of government stubbornly persists.
FEM 11 will bring together leading feminist organisations and campaigners to debate key issues facing women today and how the burgeoning feminist movement can work to build a feminist future.
- Venue: Full directions on getting to the venue here.
- Agenda: updated agenda available here.
- Access: Venue access arrangements available here. NB all rooms being used for FEM 11 are wheelchair accessible.
- Food: Delegates can purchase lunch on the day from the Friends House cafe or restaurant.
- Creche: creche places are now fully booked.
- Publicity: Help us spread the word by downloading the FEM 11 flyer or emailing kat[at]ukfeminista.org.uk to request hard copies.
- Booking terms & conditions. If you experience any difficulties with the booking form below please email us on kat[at]ukfeminista.org.uk. If you do not wish to pay via Paypal you can pay via BACS or cheque. Click here for details.